Monday, December 17, 2007

Out of The Hospital

I got out Saturday morning. The CMV test wasn't back yet, but I felt fine and my temperature was normal and steady. So they let me out. I think they just needed the room. Ha.

The PharmD called me Saturday afternoon and let me know that the CMV test did finally come back and it was back down to 6. He expects that to go down to zero with today's test. After that they will start to reduce the level of Valcyte, which is the anti-CMV drug.

I've got my usual Monday appointment at ATC at 11:30 this morning and I've got to get blood work done before that. I'll also have to go to ATC on Wednesday and Thursday. I might have time to go by and see a transplant friend of mine who volunteers on Monday's before going to ATC.

6 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you are out of the hospital.Sounds as if your day is to be busy. Keep your chin up. Hope the girls stay well for the Christmas visit. H & A.

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you're glad to get back to your room. Sounds like things are back on track for you. Let's keep them that way!
I'll talk at you later...

Conyers

 
At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max,

I had a good laugh reading about the empty wheel chair. I guess the government does not own the market in needless procedures and red tape.

Glad to hear you are doing better.

What are the plans for Christmas? I hope the family is able to come out and be with you.

Know that you are in my families thought over the holiday.

John C.

 
At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are praying daily for you, Lynda and the girls. Please know that the Open Circle Class LOVES YOU and looks forward to you coming back to us again soon. Okay - hope GA Tech wins their bowl game......glad you got a new coach.......yada yada yada......
Go Clemson Tigers!!!!!!! Tom & Deb

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max,
News from the home front..........
Here's what's happening while you are away. Come back soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxj5EEksI1I

Pete

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pete, was that the middle school coach who took his students around in his pickup to vandalize Christmas displays? LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home