Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Day 40

I'm still stuck in my routine. I'm not complaining though. Boring is good.

The red count continues to climb a little at a time. The platelets are steady around 200. The white count still is a yo-yo.

I'm done with my ATC run for the day - more magnesium and phoscarnet IV. I still go to the ATC on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The other days I hook up the infusions myself in the hotel room.

Dr. Khouri is out this week, so I'm just seeing the APN, Joy.

The PharmD from Virginia Tech, Amber, came by today to get her dose of ribbing from this Georgia Tech grad. I was pretty nice to her, though. Now if we can handle Clemson on the 21st.

No predictions this week since Tech doesn't play and UGA plays Vanderbilt. Vandy has put up a good fight a couple of times this year, so you mutts better be careful.

3 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max, sounds as if you are moving right along each good boring day. After last weeks game I'm sure UGA will be more careful of turnovers!If they lose to Vandy that will be a bad sign for the rest of the year for UGA. Herbert & Ann

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max - You called both games last week. How about predictions for this weekend? If you keep this up (and expand your coverage a little - oh, say, all SEC and ACC games), your blog will soon be one of the tops on the Net. Keep getting better! Rhys

 
At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max,

Glad to hear you stuck in your 'broing routine'. Each day gets you one day closer to coming home!

I am breathing a sigh of relief after the nail bitter of a game last night where Clemson squeaked by Temple by 54 points. I was more worried about injuries, if you recall during our blow out of Flordia Atlantic, the Tigers lost two starting linebacker to injuries. Tommy was much smarter and sat the first string on the bench the entire second half.

Now I am gearing up for a game which could be one of the best games in the ACC this season:
Clemson v. GaTech

Hold on to your hat. This will be should be a good one!

John

 

Post a Comment

<< Home