Thursday, October 19, 2006

Day 48

Saturday will be Day 50. A Tech win would surely make my half way mark a great day, but you orange tiger people are being pretty rough on me. Barring a 110 degree fever, I will be glued to the TV Saturday night. LOL

In deference to Charlie and Peggy (Madam Chairman), I'm impressed with Wake this year. They still might contend for the league championship this year. Too bad they choked in the 4th quarter against Tigger, but maybe they can overcome that.

I can't believe that Clemson will beat both Tech's this year. That's two tough weekends coming up. The Jackets have Miami next week, so I hope we are not looking past Clemson. But Miami has half their convicts, err I mean players, suspended.

Ahhhhhhhh -- I just LOVE football season.

Prediction #1 this weekend: The Bulldogs will win.

2 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I too will be glued to the TV. I refused to go to Angie's lake house if there was no TV (there is, so it's all good), so now they think I'm crazy. HA! It's going to be me and a bunch of people that didn't even go to a school with a football team - they just don't understand!

BOOOOOO CLEMSON!

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max, Good to hear things are going well with you. The way UGA has played lately I wouldn't be too sure that they can beat Mississippi. H & A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home