Saturday, October 21, 2006

Ouch - that hurt!

Those puuuuurple tiger people were pretty rough on the Jackets. The Clemson line was just massive on both sides of the ball. Speaking of Ball (Tech's QB), he was not sharp tonight. That didn't help, but Clemson definitely controlled the line of scrimmage all night long.

Congratulations to Clemson.

There could be a rematch, though, in the ACC championship. But, Boston College, Wake Forest, and Maryland are still in the hunt in that division of the ACC with BC holding the edge by virtue of their earlier victory over Clemson. Tech has to beat Miami next week to hold a pretty good advantage in their division of the ACC.

I thought I was safe with my only prediction of the week, that the Bulldogs would win. You see, both Mississippi State and UGA are the Bulldogs. So I couldn't miss that one. I'm surprised no one caught me on that one. Laura even missed it!

I'm glad I'm in Houston so that I will miss most of the ribbing from my Clemson friends. I won't be checking the comments for a couple of days, either. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home