Saturday, May 10, 2008

Quick Trip to Houston Last Week

I just thought I was going to get another week off. But Alice, my leukemia nurse, called Tuesday afternoon to say that Sunesis was not going to let me delay further infusions indefinitely and remain on the study. In fact if I didn't get the next infusion by Thursday I was off the study. So off to Houston we went. I had to get the next infusion at the old dose just to hold my place in line. There's still no decision from Sunesis about moving me up to the next cohort group, but the request is on the medical director's desk. We should know this week. So keep your fingers crossed and say lots of prayers.

6 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're still here for you Max. Keep moving forward. You are in our prayers.

Alan

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max,
You & Lynda are constantly on my mind & in my prayers. Looks like you are going to have to 'dig a little deeper'. Just know that we will be digging with you.
Love & support,
Jackie

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max,

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. I have a strong belief that good will come out of all this uncertainty and waiting.

Hang in there buddy!

John C.

 
At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and Lynda are constantly in my prayers and thoughts. My feelings go so deep I can not always express them to the two of you, but you know how much I love you. "Tall up" in the coming days. Kenny and I are so proud to have you as our brother. We are all here for you.

Sondra

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max, you, Lynda and the girls are in our thoughts and prayers continuously. We are so proud to have you in our special loving family. Keep on keeping on as everyone lifts your name in prayer. As you face this difficulty may you feel God's presence and peace each step of the way. Love you all, H & A.

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max & Lynda,

Was great seeing you Sunday & having dinner with you. You're looking better Max! I know you're glad to be eating some of Lynda's good cooking! Get that strength back and let's go get'em!
Talk to you later...

Alan & Jackie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home